Ca' Puccino, Kings Road

After a busy morning of dipping and diving into shops on every street you could possibly think of in London we eventually hit Kings road 

You could see the enthusiasm and enjoyment of the trip to London was well and truly disappearing on my dads face 

Now he is a real trooper when it comes to shopping, I guess he has to as he doesn't have much choice when he lives with 3 shopaholic girls

There was only two things he needed to get him through the rest of the day Coffee and food, I mean come on we have only just started Kings Road there is a lot more to explore yet 

We weeved in and out of people on our way to a cute little Brunch spot 'Ca Puccino' 



None of us had ever heard of the place but we thought we would give it a shot, and oh my was it worth it 

The kind waiter's arranged a table for four in the window so that our people watching didn't have to be put on hold for an hour or so 

We grabbed our positions and the watching was continued 





The menu's were quickly handed around, whilst there were panini's and hot meals on the menu we all opted for a salad, bruschetta concoctions in different sorts 

How divine does this food look, I was so ravenous that by the time the food hit the table there was enough time for me to take a very quick photo then it was demolished 









Over all there was excellent reviews on the place, the food was amazing and the service was pretty good to! We will definitely be returning some time soon to stock up on my healthy kick for the week 

We drank our much needed coffee's then prepared my poor dad for the rest of the afternoon 




I always feel blending into the crowd is a little boring hence why I chose a pretty bright outfit for the summers day 



Karen Millen Skirt, Steve Madden Shoes, Zara Blouse, Tory Burch Handbag





http://www.karenmillen.com/zip-front-cotton-skirt/sale-skirts/karenmillen/fcp-product/061SS02081

My mother however went for a more modest look 



Louis Vuitton Handbag & Shoes, Banana Republic Trousers 
This post is only a quick one, but I have a few posts up my sleeve over the next few days 

Until then...