The Impracticalities Of Wearing White


I know your probably wondering what I am doing in the middle of nowhere? I'm asking myself the very same thing 

I decided to embark on a journey through some fields to get the perfect shot for my blog 

However, This is where the impracticalities began...



I spent most my morning walking back and to, to try and find the best way to get home without covering myself head to toe in dirt 






After deciding there wasn't a safe way home, I decided to grab the photo I needed then begin my journey 

It did involve numerous attempts at clambering over styles and leaping over puddles 

However, some would say I wasn't dressed practically for where I was

But... 

It was a hot and sunny day, seeing I'm from England of course I'm going to make the most of grabbing my summer clothes and throwing them on when I can 

It doesn't happen often, hence why I found myself putting on a chiffon blouse from Karen Millen, and pairing it with skinny white jeans from Hollister and my newest addition to the family my Ralph Lauren Pumps 

http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/uk/bettys-jegging-jeans/hollister-jegging-1669091

It is honestly the most comfortable outfit for an afternoon of exploring, yet again the practicality is questionable 

Any way until next time, I just have to remember the way out of here now...