Louis Vuitton, Women's Ready To Wear Collection Cruise 2015

The other day I got a lovely little surprise through my front door from none other than Louis Vuitton, as soon as I saw their name on the invite I knew this was going to be an exquisite event with beautifully dressed guests, clothes that you can only imagine one day to be able to wear and unbelievably delicious canapés 

As soon as I saw the invite I knew there was one person that would be jumping from foot to foot like I was in excitement 




I jumped on the phone and told Becky all the details and within seconds she had confirmed she was coming and was already online buying a dress for the occasion

The night loomed upon us and thanks to the Lovely Uber we had a car ready and waiting for us as we stepped out the front door 




We zoomed off into the night, dodging cycles here and there, passing shops that I found my face stuck to the window lusting over then eventually we pulled up outside Louis Vuitton on Bond Street 

There was a buzz of excitement around the shop with impeccably dressed waiters greeting us with glasses of champagne and taking our coats and scarfs 


I know what your thinking for such occasion what do you wear? well the invite gave us no clue so it was somewhat the blind leading the blind


After numerous outfits being thrown around, shoes ending up here there and everywhere I came to a decision 








I chose to wear;

Dress: Mango 


Shoes: Gucci 

Scarf: Louis Vuitton

Necklace: Zara

Bag: Louis Vuitton 

Whilst Becky opted for an edgy yet elegant look with an Urban Outfitters dress, Zara Heels and Moschino Handbag 







Of course we had to have a quick snoop around the women's handbag collection to see what was on the horizon then after much oohing and ahhing we made our way up the illuminated stairs to the party 

The floor was filled with individuals of all ages beautifully dressed, sipping on champagne and chatting away, there was an exciting vibe to the entire area.


The decor up stairs is how I would love to have my house to decorated, with floor to ceiling statement walls portraying images of Louis Vuitton garments and models, as well as mannequins positioned around the floor featuring the newest collections 


















As Becky and I meandered around, models appeared out of nowhere and came up to us showcasing new garments, which allowed you to feel the materials, see the minor details as well as see how beautiful the models were close up 

They certainly made me feel about 5 foot nothing 








There were two outfits that stood out to me and have found themselves on my wish list

This unbelievably beautifully detailed sequin maxi dress, I certainly would need it taken up about a foot but how amazing is it. With all the intricut detail behind it and the pop of pink throughout it would be perfect for up and coming winter balls 


Cinderella is officially going to the ball.. 






The other dress I fell in love with was this really cute summer dress, the photo doesn't show how great the colours were but it was a powder blue/Turquoise with purple details 

Becky some what described it as a Mermaid dress, but don't ask me why 












There was ladies running in and out of fittings rooms with arm full's of clothing for waiting eager customers wanting to try on every item in sight 


I certainly would have got involved but my will power isn't strong enough for me to say No 


So I would have left the show waiting to be greeted by thoroughly unimpressed parents 


But I would have looked good, doesn't that out weigh the negatives? 


We made our way around the floor admiring the new garments from the beautifully designed handbags to the eye catching glittery dresses 


















And of course I couldn't resist but take a photo of these bad boys, how amazing are they! I certainly feel this would be a great investment





Now I just have to tell you something, not only are the models giving the customers individual catwalk shows, but OH MY I need to find out where they employ their waiters from because they were the most beautiful men I have ever seen 

I don't know how they do it, serve food but have cheek bones that sculpted if that was me I would implement a one for you then one for me rule


My cheek bones certainly wouldn't look like theres thats for sure 


I unfortunately didn't get any photos of the canapés or the dashing waiters as I was far to busy eyeing up the food on offer 


Throughout the evening I felt every time a lovely waiter passed me with a tray of canapés they were calling my name saying 'eat me, eat me please' I mean who am I to with draw them of their demands 


The rest of the evening we spent lusting over items of clothing, plotting a strategy to try and persuade our parents to buy us an item for Christmas










Its safe to say we are both well and truly failing up to now, but give me time 

I have always wanted a library full with designer books that are big and heavy and beautifully binded and Louis Vuitton have just that 


I found myself flicking through their books mesmerised by the content and how beautifully contructed they were




They had a collection of photos placed carefully on a table as well as an A4 piece of paper scrawled with writing, things like this really intrigue me so I found myself looming over the table in deep thought reading the article 




The article explained Nicholas Ghesquiere's inspiration and theme for his SS15 collection. Nicholas wanted to take everyone on a journey and allow each garment to tell a story. The collection had aspects of futurism to them however it still grounded the traditional elegant and modernity that Louis Vuitton portray so well 

For example Louis Vuitton have adapted their logo to be perceived as swaying towards futurism however it still conveys the traditional Louis Vuitton formality and grace 




The piece was inspiring and motivational it some what made me want to start my very own line.. 

I then remembered I couldn't draw much more than a stick man so I withdrew from that Idea quickly


The event went on late into the night with individuals still trying on garments as we made our exit at around 10.30pm 


We hopped back in our Uber and got whisked back off home, where my bed was greeting us with open arms ready to embrace us in a big cuddle and take us off to dream land.


The event was absolutely excellent, the waiters and employees were so lovely and the models were so relaxed and polite and willing to have a chat about each individual garment which made the entire experience feel more personal than that of a usual Catwalk show 


I just want to Thank Louis Vuitton for having me and can't wait for more exciting events to come in the near future 












Labels: , ,