Winter Breeze Shoot

Here is a sneak peak of another of my Editorial Shoots I had to style however, this one was slightly different to the others I had done as I had to organise the Model, Photographer and Hair and Makeup Artist.

The morning was freezing cold and rainy, so we all dragged our bags over to Hyde Park, raring and ready to tackle this nightmare weather 

I decided the best name for this shoot was Winter Breeze, due to the weather being all frosty and it being well how can I put it, bloody windy 




I chose to do three different looks, the first one was a mid length shot with the worlds warmest and fluffiest jumper on

The jumper was from a Boutique in Switzerland, so I shall do some research and try and find the name for you 




Cape Burberry, Trousers Zara, Hat Boutique 





Gilet French Boutique, Shirt Zara, Handbag Mulberry, Handbag Accessories Louis Vuitton, Hat Massimo Dutti 

Last but certainly not least was one of my favourite looks of the day


Model Ebony Lee Yu 
Hair & Makeup Vicky Potter
Photographer Kaja Jangaard 
Stylist Emily Halliday 

I would love to know what you think of the shoot?